Friday, April 1, 2011

My Next Big Thing

It's only fitting that this is my 100th post on my blog!  Joe Trezzo, Rich Niemiec and I started TUSC in December of 1988.  We worked for Oracle prior to starting TUSC.  In our 20th year (in January of 2008), we sold TUSC to Rolta - now called Rolta TUSC.  I stepped into the role of general manager of a new product, iPerspective after the acquisition.  You can read all about iPerspective (in my blog) and it amazing power!  iPerspective is a powerful template-based code generator.  It generates Web Services and the client code that consumes the services.  I'm a HUGE believer in Web Services and the future of iPerspective!

The time has come for me to go in search of my next big opportunity!  After more than 3 years in my current role, I am now moving to a "board advisory" role at Rolta TUSC.  You could say I'm retiring or...if you know me at all, you would say that I'm ready for my next big gig.  I asked my wife for a month to sort this out.  I've had a week so far...and I'm certainly full of ideas.  I like the power of numbers.  I like making a difference!  I love using my talents. 

I would love to hear your ideas about what you think I should do next!  Please submit your comments or send me an email to brad@tusc.com

No comments: